- 2 Views
- 3 Influence and legacy
- 4 References and notes
- 5 Further reading
- 6 Writings
Princeton and death
Studies in religious experience
Influence and legacy
References and notes
|url=missing title (help).
- Cousar, R. W., Benjamin Warfield: His Christology and Soteriology, PhD thesis, Edinburgh University, 1954.
- McClanahan, James S., Benjamin B. Warfield: Historian of Doctrine in Defense of Orthodoxy, 1881–1921, PhD thesis, Union Theological Seminary in Virginia, 1988.
- Warfield Commemoration Issue, 1921–1971, The Banner of Truth, no. 89 (Feb. 1971).
- Livingstone, David N. and Mark A. Noll, "B.B. Warfield (1851-1921): A Biblical Inerrantist as Evolutionist," Isis, 91:2 (June 2000), 283-294
- Zaspel, Fred G., The Theology of B B Warfield - A Systematic Survey, Apollos (15 Oct 2010), ISBN 978-1844744824.
- The Lord of Glory : A Study of the Designations of Our Lord in the New Testament with Especial Reference to His Deity, (1907) London: Hodder and Stoughton
- Counterfeit Miracles, (1918) New York : C. Scribner's — "The Thomas Smyth lectures for 1917-1918, delivered at the Columbia Theological Seminary, Columbia, South Carolina, October 4–10, 1917.", modern edition: Edinburgh: Banner of Truth, ISBN 0-85151-166-X
- Perfectionism - Articles reprinted from periodicals, etc. edited by Ethelbert Dudley Warfield, William Park Armstrong, and Caspar Wistar Hodge. (1931) New York : Oxford University Press.
- Calvin and Calvinism, (1931) New York ; London : Oxford University Press
- The Inspiration and Authority of the Bible / edited by Samuel G. Craig ; with an introduction by Cornelius Van Til. (1948) Philadelphia : Presbyterian and Reformed.
- Biblical and Theological Studies / edited by Samuel G. Craig, (1952) Philadelphia : Presbyterian and Reformed.
Essays and sermons (external links)
- Site dedicated to the life and writings of B. B. Warfield
- The Leading of the Spirit
- What is Calvinism?
- A Brief and Untechnical Statement of the Reformed Faith
- Calvinism - The Meaning And Uses of the Term
- The Theology of John Calvin
- Augustine & The Pelagian Controversy: The Origin & Nature of Pelagianism
- Augustine & The Pelagian Controversy: The Theology of Grace
- Augustine & The Pelagian Controversy: The External History of the Pelagian Controversy
- Inspiration (of Scripture)
- The Formation of the Canon of the New Testament
- God-Inspired Scripture
- Calvin and the Bible
- Calvin and the Reformation
- John Calvin The Theologian
- Some Thoughts on Predestination
- The Plan of Salvation (Part I) (Part II) (Part III) (Part IV) (Part V)
- Photographs of B.B. Warfield's grave at Princeton Cemetery.
- Darwin's Arguments Against Christianity And Religion by Benjamin B. Warfield
Other external links
Archibald Alexander Hodge
Principal of Princeton Theological Seminary
Francis Landey Patton
as President of Princeton Theological Seminary