30 November. St. Andrew—Greeks Claim Him as 1st Patriarch of Contantinople (Everyone Wants Him, Including the Scots with their National Flag, Their Patron Saint and St. Andrews, Scotland)
- Santo André — an industrial town in Brazil
- St. Andrew's College (Ontario), an all-boys independent school in Ontario, Canada named after St. Andrew. On the driveway to the main building, there is the St. Andrew statue
- Universidad de San Andrés — Argentina, named after the saint
- University of St Andrews — named after the Royal Burgh of St Andrews, which was named after the saint
- Attwater, Donald and Catherine Rachel John. The Penguin Dictionary of Saints. 3rd edition. New York: Penguin Books, 1993. ISBN 0-14-051312-4.
Wikimedia Commons has media related to Saint Andrew.
- "The Life of St. Andrew" from Caxton's translation of the Golden Legend
Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople
Stachys the Apostle