Another Significant Threat To Constitutional Liberties
- When an administration has impenitently set the Department of Justice upon a reporter and his family.
- When Cal Sate University has forced Inter-Varsity Fellowship off campus for believing and practicing the Christian religion.
- When bakers and florists are fined and put out of business because of religious objections to catering homosexual weddings.
- When a police captain is being punished by his superiors for failing to attend a meeting in a local mosque, which the Mosque advertises as an indoctrination session.
- When middle school teachers, in middle America, are told not to classify children as boys and girls but rather as “purple penguins.”
- When the City of Houston thinks that it is constitutional to subpoena sermons by ministers for daring to oppose the idea that human beings belong to one of two sexes, male or female, that gender is a grammatical category.