South Pacific Missionary
- John Williams (ship) – the missionary ship named in his honor.
- French, James. 1888. Walks in Abney Park Cemetery.
- Hiney, Tom. 2000. On the Missionary Trail: a journey through Polynesia, Asia and Africa with the London Missionary Society.
- Prout, Ebenezer. Memoirs of the Life of the Rev. John Williams, Missionary to Polynesia."
- Williams, John. A Narrative of Missionary Enterprises in the South Sea Islands: With Remarks Upon the Natural History of the Islands, Origin, Traditions, and Usages of the Inhabitants", George Baxter Publisher